This guide will help you setup registration for your rep players to sign up directly to a team.
1. Go to your admin dashboard then click on Program/Registration Setup > Create New Program
2. Fill Out the basic team information which will create the team.
3. Once the team is created you will be taken to a page similar to the League/Event setup page. You can get back to this page to make modifications by going to:
a. Modify Registration forms > Player to Rep Team
4. On this page you will be able to edit the questions, change pricing (Player Registration Tab) that will be asked to the players during registration similar to the League/Event setup page.
Password Protect Registration
1. Pin code Protect registration: Most clubs will add a pin for registration and distribute to coaches so people don’t mistakenly sign up for the team.
a. Go to the Rep team registration Edit Form page
b. Under General Settings check off Enable Password Protect Registration
c. Enter your Password
When enabled, Parents will be prompted to enter the team password when registering for this team.
To get the registration link for your team:
1. Go to the Rep team Edit Registration Form page
2. Under General Settings go to Your Registration Link
a. View Form will let you view the registration link
b. Copy Link will copy the link to your clip board