In this guide, we go through how to create a new program. There are 6 Types: Camps, Skills Development, Tournaments, Leagues, Tryouts and Misc.
Go to Your Admin dashboard > Registration Management (Side Menu will expand) > Programs
At the top click on Create new program
3. A pop up will appear:
- Select the season that you are creating the program for.
- Name the Program
- Define the Program format. For example: Tournament
- Select the type of sport - this will default to your clubs regular sport type
- Specify a start and end date
4. Press create and wait until the system takes you into the program you have just created.
5. Once you are in you'll notice 4 tabs at the very top
- General information: You can define the information about the program, password protect the registration, define a convenience fee and put a receipt note that parents will see when they are emailed an invoice/receipt
- Player sessions: where you will define any Registrations where a parent/player is sign up for a program. An example of this would be a Player signing up for a Camp
- Team Sessions: This section is where you will define any registrations where a Coach/Team Manager will sign up a team for a Tournament or league.
- Questions, Policies,Security: The blue tab will open in a new browser window where you will see another tabbed interface for these sections. Here is where you can pick what questions you want to ask users and Policies that you would like to offer them. You will also define who has access to these sections in reporting.
For any additional questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by ARC Support