Search for your Team
Your club will have a list of programs on their site or through our site. Navigate to the program you would like to sign your child up for.
Once you find your program press the green button to continue.
Login/ Create your Account
Once you select your account you will get to an Athelink Login page. We use Athelink as our online registration management system. You’ll have two options:
- Login – If you have an existing login for Athelink you can login here and it will retrieve your family account.
- Create an Account – If you do not have an Athelink Account, create one by pressing Create an Account on the bottom right of the screen.
a. When you create an account for yourself, you will receive an e-mail to activate your account. If you do not receive the e-mail, double check your e-mail spelling and ensure that Athelink is added to your Safe senders list.
b. When you receive the activation e-mail, click on the link to activate your account. It will take you back to Athelink and you can continue your player registration.
c. If you run into any technical support you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your organization may require a Pin for the registration which is typically distributed to coaches to give to parents who make the teams.
When you click on the green Registration button a screen like this will appear:
At this point enter the Pin code and this will take you to the registration form.
Things to know when registering
1. At the top of each page it will tell you how far along in registration you are:
2. If you run into technical issues you can send an e-mail to the technical support team through the support button at the bottom right of the screen
Option 1: Use Existing Player
When you access the registration form, you will have two options to start:
- Selecting an existing player which you have created a profile for in the past.
- Creating a new profile for another player.
If you Select an existing player, the registration form will recall any information asked in previous registration and pre-populate the form for you.
Option 2: Create a New Player
If you create a new player you will need to enter all the information required by the Association.
Add Parent/Guardian Information
On this step, you will be asked questions pertaining to yourself/the other guardians for your child.
On this step it will review the information and provide a summer of your registration. You will also have additional options here:
- Add Player to Additional Programs.
- Adding a Promotional Code if available.
There will be several options dependent on the Organization. Ensure you promptly arrange payment with them to save your spot in the program.These options might incldue:
1. Cheque – Notifies the club that you will be sending a cheque to the address provided.
2. E-mail Money Transfer – Notifies the club you will be sending an e-mail money transfer to the e-mail address provided with the question and answer provided by the association.
3. Credit Card/ PayPal – Pays the club via:
a. Credit Card – Select this option on the PayPal screen and you will be able to pay without using a PayPal Account. You do not need a PayPal account for this option.
b. PayPal – Allows you to login to your PayPal account and pay.
4. Funding Program – Notifies the club that you have applied to receive funding from a program like JumpStart or KidSport.
For any additional questions please contact us at: email@example.com
Powered by ARC Support