This guide explains how to add different sessions to the Program, Tournament, or League registration form.
Goto Your Admin dashboard > Registration Management (Side Menu will expand) > Programs
- Search for the program you would like to edit and press the blue Pencil button which says Session setup.
- Once you are in you'll notice 4 tabs at the very top.
- If you are creating registration for Parents to sign up their children to programs, use the Player Session Tab. If you are creating registration for a Coach or Team Manager to sign up their team for a League or Tournament, use the Team Sessions Tab.
- Click on the Tab that says Players Sessions and then the green button in the row you would like to copy
- Once you press the Green copy button, You will be prompted asking if you are sure. Press OK:
- When you refresh you'll see your copied session added with "(copy)" in brackets.
- Click on the blue edit button and change any of the information for the copy, ie, Age group, description etc.
There might be some information that is shared between sessions so this method will actually save you time since you do not have to enter those fields
For any additional questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by ARC Support