This article will explain how to share a report with an individual so they always have the most current data when needing to print information.
1. Click on Reports > Report generator
2. Select the report template you would like to share:
3. Select the Program / Session / Grouping which you want to display data for
4. Once you generate the report, click on Share Report at the top Right
3. This page will allow you to see the links you have generated for this report. Click on Create Shareable Link.
4. Enter a Description for the report. For example: House League Conveners or a Persons name. Since you can create multiple links, you can send multiple links out to individual people that are password protected. If the individual leaves the organization or no longer needs the data, you can go back and remove access to these reports and the individual will no longer have access.
5. Click on Copy link and send it out.
NOTE: At any poind if you need to revoke access, click on the Red button with the X in order to disable the links access.